How well do you know the K3 Plan?
Answer these questions and see for yourself.
Tip: Answer 10% of the questions and you can start implementing K3 Plan in your Engineering College.
- What does K in K3 Plan stand for?
- Does K3 Plan help in boosting NIRF Rank, Startups?
- How does it do that?
- Who owns K3 Plan?
- Can I implement K3 Plan in my college?
- What are the investments required to implement the K3 Plan?
- How long does it take?
- Does the implementation conflict with academics?
- Who will drive the Plan implementation?
- Does the Plan make the college dependent on a single or team of individuals?
- Does the Plan promote academic environment?
- How long after implementation does NIRF boost can be seen?
- Has the Plan been shown to the NIRF Board?
- Can the Plan be implemented on a Pilot basis?
- What is the Core of the K3 Plan?
- Who does the K3 Plan leverage in the College?
- Are students the drivers of the Plan?
- Suppose a faculty leaves, does it effect the Plan?
- Our College has its own culture. Does K3 Plan factor in this aspect?
- Is K3 Plan a Bureaucratic or a Creative Plan?
- What is the single most factor which will ensure implementation of K3 Plan?
- Is any college using the K3 Plan?
- Does the K3 Plan create a vibrant culture of positivity in the College?
- Our college is a small college with just 4 departments and focused – can it be implemented here?
- Does the K3 Plan boost localization?
- Does the K3 Plan impact Startup culture in our college in a positive way?
- Will you offer us support initially?
- We want to get involved in social impact as it is a major objective of our college. Does K3 Plan help in this?
- Suppose, we want to discontinue the K3 Plan, does it impact college negatively?
- NIRF Rank is a outcome measurement system. Does K3 Plan recognize this?
- Can you tell us the origins of K3 Plan?
- Does K3 Plan factor in the digital revolution goin on?
- We would like to reduce our advertisement costs. Does K3 Plan help in reducing and optimizing in terms of ROI?
- We would like to get 25 % of our admissions from abroad. Mostly from Indian expatriates living abroad. Can K3 Plan help in this?
- Can K3 Plan be fine tuned to compete with countless short term course coming up?